Monday, February 11, 2008

LUANNE AND CHRISTIAN - ENGAGEMENT SHOOT



























This past Saturday we headed back to the valley again - this time Tempe - to photograph LuAnne and Christian's engagement shoot. This was seriously one of the most fun couples we have ever photographed - they were an absolute riot, as we are sure you will gather from their images!

They had the greatest idea for their shoot - to personalize it in every respect. We started at their home where we took photos of them in their living room, walking around the block (something they love to do), riding their bicycle (one on the handlebars), and having a mock kung-fu fight with a discarded palm frond in front of their first home together. From there we moved on to a nearby park that they frequent, where they climbed walls (literally), played muscle-men with trees, and LuAnne presented Christian with a special pinecone. The park also holds an extra special place in both of their hearts, as this is where Christian proposed, which he re-enacted for all of us.

Their wedding is in less than two weeks and we can't wait! It is going to be a load of fun! Looking forward to it guys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! We love love love the photos!! Thank you so much and we are totally excited for our wedding! I am more certain than ever that we will love our pictures! Thank you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Wow... it's really great. It looks like it's all happening and not re-"acted". Pictures are really beautiful. Congrats guys!!!
All my love,
mom Macy

Unknown said...

Seriously, they look great! I hope you don't mind, but i've linked the heck out of them and put a few on my Facebook site. Everyone thinks they're great!!

Anonymous said...

As the sister of the groom -- I want copies! LOL. Seriously, these are *wonderful*! I was getting all sniffly when I was looking at them - you've really captured the spirit of these two! :)

Chrissy said...

Those pictures are absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to see these two get married next week!

Jen Petty said...

I love your pictures. I am getting into photography myself and I happened upon your blog and was wondering if I could ask you some questions about your pictures. Please e-mail me: thepettysplace@gmail.com Thanks!