Thursday, May 29, 2008

SARITA - PORTRAIT SHOOT





















On Sunday we went down to Sedona to do a portrait shoot with Sarita. Last summer we did an engagement session for Sarita. Things didn't work out in the long run though. Because the original shoot, which was commissioned on it's own, didn't last very long, we felt it only appropriate to offer a new shoot - complimentary of course.

It was so nice to see you again Sarita! I really felt like I got a chance to get to know you this time around and I had a blast ... it was like I have known you for years :-). You are so amazingly beautiful in these photos and I really think that your true personality shines through. On behalf of both Kevin and I, thank you for dinner and we look forward to the opportunity to cover your wedding when it does come time - to the right person :-)!

1 comment:

Michael Chansley said...

Too bad her engagement didn't work out! Glad she was able to get a great photo session though.