Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TINA - BRIDAL SHOOT

A couple of days after the wedding Kevin photographed a bridal shoot for me. There were a few places we had not had the time to go to with Daniela that we really wanted to shoot in. The foggy slopes of Haleakala were among the top and we couldn't have been happier with the results. We also couldn't have imagined the spectacular sunset that was in store for us that evening ... the nicest we witnessed the whole trip.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Michael Chansley said...

Very beautiful! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I love to take pictures of foggy slopes, clouds and cows. (Especially cows). And you got them all! Good work Kevin..;) And by the way - your wife is so, so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful sunset, too bad I missed it. Kevin, your photos are amazing!!

Aubrey Reel said...

Amazing!!! You're so beautiful!

Cameron Clark | baby business blog said...

love that face, Tina, you are like a pro model, I promise. My favorite is the cow one. LOVE IT!!!