Tuesday, January 8, 2008

RAQUEL AND LUIS WEDDING


























While Kevin manned the booth at the Convention Center Saturday, I was lucky enough to sneak away to shoot a wedding :-). Luis and Raquel contacted me a couple of weeks ago about shooting their wedding. It was a small affair with family and close friends. Their wedding was held at Saint Mary's Basilica, which conveniently was within walking distance of the bridal show. This is my second time shooting at Saint Mary's and it is by far one of my favorite churches. It is so beautiful - especially around the holidays with all the decorations!

I have to say, Luis and Raquel made a beautiful couple. I kept teasing them that they looked like they were posing for a fashion magazine. I also loved all the adorable children at this wedding. It was hard to keep my camera off of them. The reception was held at a private residence in Waddell and it just goes to show that you can create just as beautiful an atmosphere at a home as you can at an expensive venue - it looked gorgeous!

Luis and Raquel, thank you so much! Though it may have been small, it was a magnificent affair and I was happy to be a part of it! Have fun in Northern California!

No comments: