Thursday, June 19, 2008

HEATHER AND MATT - DAY AFTER SESSION, FLAGSTAFF



























This is one that Kevin got of me shooting ... cinders aren't very comfortable :-).
On Monday we picked back up with Heather and Matt for their Day-After Shoot. We headed back up to Snowbowl again, and again it was another picture-perfect day! The irises are in full bloom and made for wonderful props. I have to admit though, as we were walking around the meadow I bit it hard ... that's right, I totally fell into a giant animal hole. Matt was so nice as he ran over to see if I was OK. Aside from a fist size bruised lump on my leg and a bloody, torn up palm, my ego took the biggest blow ... gotta feel like an idiot when you do something like that :-). Luckily, Heather and Matt feel more like friends now than clients, so I was able to overcome my embarrassment quickly.
After shooting at Snowbowl we headed over to Sunset Crater (we locals call it "The Cinders".) We have always wanted to do a shoot at this rugged spot and finally came across the right clients for it. Heather and Matt love the outdoors and are adventurous, so it worked out perfectly. The amazing sunset and the nearly full moon didn't hurt either. Thanks for trusting us on that one guys!
Heather and Matt, we have to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We not only enjoyed photographing all your special moments this past weekend, but we really just enjoyed hanging out with you. You are definitely two people after our own hearts. We had a great time at dinner after the shoot and we can't thank you enough for the gift basket you made for us - unbelievably thoughtful! Have a great time in Fiji and Australia and we hope to see you again soon to share more good times!

No comments: