Friday, June 6, 2008

TINA'S 38TH BIRTHDAY - ONE DAY BELATED

Happy Birthday to me! That's right, another year has passed and I am now another year older - 38 this time around. My birthday was actually yesterday and it was relatively uneventful, though Kevin and I rounded up the dog and headed out for a late afternoon drive in the back country. Unfortunately we got a flat and hobbled back into town where we could call for help (we decided not to bring cell phones so that we could enjoy some uninterrupted family time - that worked out well) - the tire mind you was completely shredded by this point. Our very nice neighbor kindly came out and helped us out of our predicament. After that we just played it safe and sat at home watching a movie. Not too exciting and not a big bash, but good enough for me :-)!

1 comment:

Michael Chansley said...

38?!? No way! Happy belated Birthday!!