Tuesday, October 30, 2007

AUBREY AND PHILLIP WEDDING
























Love you Aubs :-)


Last Friday I photographed the wedding of Aubrey and Phillip in Orlando, FL. This wedding meant a lot to me because one, Aubrey is one of my closest friends and two, because Aubrey has waited a long time to find the right man for her. I have to say, this was one of the few times I actually choked up during a wedding and totally broke into tears saying goodbye.

Aubrey, since I met you in the Photo Program a decade ago, I have become close with not only you, but your entire family. I have always admired you for sticking to your convictions, taking such loving care of your family and simply being such an amazing and strong woman! I love you dearly and know that your marriage to Phillip will be a strong and loving one - he is a wonderful man. Congratulations!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina You do such a great Job! You and Aubrey make a great team or Photographer & Subject! Thank you for serving the new Reel Family in this way. I look forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tina!
It was so great to get to work with you on Aubrey & Phillip's wedding! The photos turned out INCREDIBLE! And the Bridal portraits are AMAZING! I wish you were in town so we could do more weddings together! :-) Thanks for taking such good care of Aubrey!
~ Stephanie Jessee (the wedding coordinator!)

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Excellent job, Tina! I love your work! It was fun seeing it take place at the wedding, too!

Ashley Walter said...

Tina, These are amazing! I can't wait to see the rest! You've made quite an impression on the whole church! You may be coming to Florida more often now! :)

Aubrey Reel said...

Tina! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics! The ones you posted are fantastic :) I love the shots of me and phillip at Cranes roost :) As always, you're amazing! Aubrey