Thursday, October 25, 2007

AUBREY - BRIDAL SHOOT



























Today (well technically yesterday seeing that it is 3:30AM) I photographed Aubrey's bridal shoot. Aubrey has been one of my dearest friends for a decade now and she has always been one of my favorite people to photograph (I think the why is fairly evident; Aubrey, you should have been a model!!) We took the hour-and-a-half drive to St. Augustine, Florida to conduct the shoot. All in all I shot 1100 photos - ridiculous ... but I couldn't resist. Aubrey, the shoot was amazing and I had a blast!! I can't wait for the wedding! Love you!

3 comments:

Ashley Walter said...

Tina, you're so amazing! I can't wait to see all the wedding pictures! It was great to see you again, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Tina- I am so glad that we got to see each other! The pictures of AMAZING! Can't wait to see the wedding photos.

Kelly Jones

Anonymous said...

Simply AMAZING! Great job!