Thursday, November 29, 2007

AN ARTICLE ON LADYBRILLE.COM

Several weeks ago I was contacted by the publisher of an on-line magazine called Ladybrille. Her name is Uduak Oduok and she is both inspirational and a joy to speak with. In Uduak's words, the goal of her website and magazine is to "fuse Western and African cultures through fashion." This really struck a cord with me as Africa, its lands, its wildlife and its amazing cultures, are very dear to my heart. I have had the joy of traveling to Kenya, East Africa several times and have had the rare opportunity to spend time living with the Maasai Tribe and learning their culture. From these experiences I have formed a deep love and appreciation of this place, and I always ache to return. So anything or anyone that attempts to bring these two cultures together is great in my book.

Uduak did a month long series on weddings in Africa and she ended it with a piece on wedding photography, which she gave me the honor of writing. She was so kind in her introduction of myself and my work and I cannot thank her enough for the opportunity. Thank you Uduak - keep up the wonderful work!

To view the article and related photos, "10 Essientail Questions to Ask Your Wedding Photographer", or to read all the interesting information available, visit the Blogazine at www.ladybrille.blogspot.com . It is the newest posting right now, but in the future just click on "weddings" under categories.

No comments: