Tuesday, November 6, 2007

SHAUNDAY AND VICTOR WEDDING























A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by an old co-worker from the White Mountains. Her sister, Shaunday, was getting married and she asked if I would photograph the wedding for her. I love visiting the Pinetop area , so it was an unexpected treat!

Shaunday and Victor got married at the Munich Haus in a small ceremony overlooking a tranquil lake just before sunset on Sunday. Tranquil that is, except for a flock of geese that let out a collective honk and took flight right in the middle of the vows (definitely a humorous moment for all attending.) Shaunday's daughter was an absolute doll and Victor's daughter was beautiful.

Shaunday, Victor and Mimi - thank you for having me! It was a beautiful day and I really enjoyed myself. Mimi, thank you for thinking of me and as always you are the consummate perfectionist - job well done! Don't forget me when you get married :-).

No comments: