Friday, November 2, 2007

MARGARITA AND RAMON - ENGAGEMENT SHOOT

















I swear there is no prettier place in autumn than Oak Creek Canyon in Sedona! The colors are simply amazing! This is where Margarita and Ramon decided to stage their engagement shoot. We conducted the shoot Thursday and it was a blast. We did plenty of hiking, but the views and weather were well worth the effort! After taking in all the reds, oranges and yellows we could ever hope to see in one place, we headed back into town for a few shots at Tlaquepaque. Ramon had a sharp new suit he wanted some shots in and the location seemed a little more conducive to the look.

Margarita and Ramon, I really enjoyed getting to know you two better! I have to say, you both dress up very well which makes me all the more excited to see you both on the wedding day - and at Ashley Manor no less. It is going to be beautiful! Kevin and I hope you enjoyed our recommendation for dinner at the Barking Frog - I know we enjoyed ours :-).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures. You guys look great in them. I love the first one. And the one with you overlooking the creek. I cant wait to see you guys on the wedding day.

Love Angela